Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
At www.renewableconsulting.eu we believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, so all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser’s PC within the browser. They contain basic information on Internet browsing and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice may limit some navigation features of the site.
Management of Cookies
he cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below:
- Activities strictly necessary for the operation al funzionamento
These cookies are of a technical nature and allow the correct functioning of the site. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing avoiding that the site requires you several times to connect to access the next pages.
- Preference saving tasks
These cookies allow the site to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, they set the language.
- Statistical and Audience Measurement Activities (e.g. Google Analytics)
These cookies help us to understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with websites by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps to improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (ex: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some widespread features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site through facebook and google connect, sharing and comments of site pages on social media, enable the “like” features on Facebook and “+1” on G +
Purpose of the processing
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with the present and to send communications also of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsors
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at carrying out email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations provided by laws or regulations;
- contact management.
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we point out that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
- obtain by the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Please note that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
RENEWABLE CONSULTING SRL
P. IVA 2250560683
Corso Giacomo Matteotti, 65
71017 – Torremaggiore (FG)
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove such information as soon as possible.